betsson,indian lottery winners,thunderbird casino in daman, Wellbeing quiz: How safe is your food?
1. Which of the following is a common adulterant added to milk?
1. Which organisation is responsible for the supervision of food safety in andar game?
1. Rhodamine B is a common adulterant added to food items such as red chilli and sweet potato. What is it?
1. Traces of this chemical have been found in fish sold across andar gamen fish markets. Used as a preservative, this compound can cause cancer. Which adulterant are we talking about?
1. Many of the food adulterants are carcinogens. A carcinogen is a substance capable of causing ……………...